Personal Data Protection
In connection with the intense development of personal data protection law, we provide legal advisory services.
In connection with the intense development of personal data protection law, we provide legal advisory services regarding the implementation of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on individuals in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data
We advise in the following areas:
- conducting an analysis of the current state in the enterprise,
- indication of deficiencies in existing procedures,
- selecting target solutions and developing a structure of documentation regarding the protection of personal data based on the results of data inventory and risk analysis,
- preparation of comprehensive solutions (including all documentation) remaining in full compliance with the new regulations,
- creating a general policy for the processing of personal data in the enterprise,
- preparation of the verification mechanism of contractors in the scope of their compliance with personal data regulations,
- ongoing consultancy in the implementation of new solutions and assistance in all legal matters related to this,
- conduct training for employees whose positions involve operations on personal data.